We bring online combat experience and defence expertise in both military & governmental sectors
Our company is built on experience in various sectors. From engaging national cyber-attacks to remediation of high-profile incidents. We have experience dealing with APT & other threats in even the most complex and restricted environments. Our defense experience comes second only to our attack expertise. We tackle security incidents daily such as Ransom & Extortion, Red Team assessment, Incident response as well as Cyber intelligence gathering and Blue team.
Gamified Cyber Training Platform to prepare your team for cyber threats
- Experience in dealing with a sophisticated real-world breach attempts.
- Reduce response time to events and incidents.
- Skills and practical experience for your security team to enhance and sharpen your capabilities.
- Understanding the threat/breach and what information was exposed/compromised
- Getting rid of the breach/attack, restore work back to normal and remediate any vulnerabilities
- Understanding the size of the threat limiting the scope and determining the steps to full containment.
Our consulting department, consisted from leaders of their fields, brings vast knowledge and experience in order to provide the widest angle on the subject at hand.
Alongside our Security Consulting Services , we offer a wide range of cyber related services such as Social Engineering, R&D and more.
70% of U.S. employees believe it’s their company’s job to defend against workplace hacksDashlane announced the findings of its new Workplace Security Survey which looked at employee sentiment and habits around workplace security practices.
9 best practices to achieve effective cloud securityWhile there are several security concerns that cloud users must address in the long run, here are three critical areas that must be given immediate
Combating insider threats in the age of remote workEmployees forced to work remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic altered their online habits, and to minimize hacking risk they needed cybersecurity tools to keep up.